FLOLO TECH UPCOMING SCHEDULE
Our two day course is designed to develop a “hands on” understanding of electrical schematics. We start with basic control components, their use in simple circuits and their integration into more complex circuits.
Utilizing training units designed and built by The FLOLO Systems Group, students gain a working knowledge of control devices and how they are used. This is not a sales presentation but a solid training program designed for service and maintenance personnel.
Here’s what some previous attendees had to say:
“This class went above and beyond my expectations. I took a college course for 12 weeks and didn’t learn a quarter of what I learned here in two days!”
“I wanted to get a basic understanding of control panels, and I did.”
“A very professional presentation.”
April 3 & 4 , 2018
June 13 & 14, 2018
Course fee: $400 per person
Basics of Motors & Drives
This one day hands-on course will explore the operational characteristics of AC motors and drives to provide a basic understanding.
We will explore:
AC Motor basics
Motor failures and their causes
Motor & drive basics
How to test using a multimeter
Proper motor maintenance
Proper safety precautions
Motor/Drive Theory of Operation
Basic AC Drive Features
VFD Preventative Maintenance
Harmonics and Techniques to Minimize
Bearing Currents and Preventative Measures
Energy savings by utilizing VFD’s
February 27 , 2018
June 6, 2018
Course fee: $150 per person
Benefits of Using Our Accredited Service Center
When you use our EASA-accredited service center, you can be confident that:
• We are committed to excellence and value our professional reputation.
• We are dedicated to providing repairs that maintain or improve motor efficiency and reliability.
• We consistently follow proven best practice procedures that result in the highest quality repairs.
• We will repair your motors using well maintained equipment and accurately calibrated instruments.
• The quality of our work has been validated by independent third-party auditors, as well as by mandatory internal
• We continuously demonstrate to industry, energy advocates and regulatory agencies that we are dedicated providing repairs that maintain efficiency and reliability.
• Our positive image helps us attract and retain experienced, highly trained employees that consistently perform procedures according to industry best practices.
• We follow best practices that enhance our productivity while reducing the possibility of errors and repetitive repairs all of which means better service, improved reliability and less downtime for you.
Contact your Flolo sales representative today or call 630-595-1010 to learn how using our EASA Accredited repair shop can benefit you.